Add Custom Icons to Avada (usable in all elements)
You will need your icons in SVG format, if you do not have this, make sure you at least have a .PNG file with a clear background. These are easy to make.
Convert to SVG:
- Convert your icons from .png format (clear background) to .svg format using https://convertio.co/
Add to Avada:
- Download one of Avada’s Fontawesome Webfonts .svg from /plugins/fusion-builder/inc/lib/assets/fonts/fontawesome/webfonts
- I chose fa-regular-400.svg
- Go to https://icomoon.io/ and import both your SVG files and the FontAwesome SVG file.
- To the right side of each set click the hamburger menu and click “Select All”
- Click on Generate Font in the lower right to build the icon set.
- Click Download
- Upload this new file in .zip format. (icomoon.zip)
- Extract the